We welcome honest, open and friendly conversations on our microsite. Whilst we love to hear from you, we also strive to keep this space pleasant and respectful.
We have created these house rules to help provide a quality environment for everyone. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind when you participate.
NTUC First Campus does not tolerate posts of the following content:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
NTUC First Campus reserves the right to remove any content or information you post on our page if we believe that it violates the above house rules. Please make sure your contributions are civil, constructive, relevant, suitable for any age and respectful of others.
The content from the microsite may be used in varied platforms including our website, digital annual report, social media platforms, as well as the platforms owned by the NTUC First Campus and its associated organisations or affiliates; and the Social Enterprises within the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) family, where it is deemed appropriate. The copyright and reproduction rights of the contents and images shall be retained by NTUC First Campus Co-operative Limited.